|Price:||Log In to View|
|Publication Date:||2Q 米兜彩票网|
On May 14, 米兜彩票网, NVIDIA announced three important releases for its Isaac robotics platform that are designed to redefine factory logistics and robotics. These include the Isaac software development kit (SDK) with reference apps for robots, the Isaac SIM realistic simulation system, and the Jetson Xavier NX developer kit. The company provided inf ormation about updates to its DRIVE platform and programmable architecture for autonomous vehicles (AVs). NVIDIA also announced that BMW has chosen the Isaac robotics platform for the automaker’s factory logistics worldwide.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What is NVIDIA Isaac, and why should you have it on your radar?
- How will Isaac affect the future of autonomous robots?
- What is NVIDIA DRIVE, and what does it mean for the industry?
- What are the key markets that NVIDIA is targeting for these technologies?
- How will these new platforms affect the future of autonomous vehicles and robots?
- Why are companies adopting the Isaac and DRIVE platforms?
- Which companies are important NVIDIA partners and what are their products?
Who Needs This Report?
- Automotive manufacturers and integrators
- Robot manufacturers and integrators
- Edge computing manufacturers
- Warehouse & logistics companies
- AI developers
- Researchers of AI and autonomous machines
- Investor community
Table of Contents
– Isaac robotics platform accelerates robot development
– BMW to use Isaac for logistics robots
– NVIDIA DRIVE gets amped